For more than 10 years, the «Corcel» company has been carrying out international turnkey cargo transportation, providing a full range of services. A special place among them is customs clearance in Kiev. We will as soon as possible prepare the necessary package of documents in accordance with the laws of Ukraine and the country of departure.
The essence and purpose
The purpose of customs clearance is to organize the movement of goods across the border, as well as statistical records of the import, export and transit of goods in accordance with the requirements of Ukrainian and European legislation.
This service involves a whole range of procedures regulated by the Customs Code of Ukraine and depending on the customs regime:
- temporary import or export;
The key point – is the strict observance of the requirements of the legislation and regulatory authorities, since in case of violation, if they are violated, the goods may be delayed at customs for a long time. We recommend protecting yourself and ordering a professional customs clearance of goods in Odessa and Kiev. The specialists of the «Corcel» company will take care of the correct paperwork and the speedy passing of the inspection. Our brokers are well acquainted with the specifics of customs clearance of goods from Europe.
What do we offer?
Our company provides a full range of customs services:
- expert advice regarding customs clearance of goods in Kiev;
- selection of a suitable customs regime and UCGFEA codes;
- execution of a full package of documents according to the type of cargo and the selected mode;
- obtaining permits from government bodies:
- customs clearance, customs clearance.
This service is provided separately or as part of integrated transportation or logistics outsourcing.
Advantages of «Corcel».
Here are five reasons to entrust us with the customs clearance of goods in Kiev:
- High qualification of our customs brokers;
- execution of all types of documents (customs declaration, tax return, certificate of conformity, ATA Carnet, etc.);
- work with all types of cargo, including oversized and dangerous (specified in the European agreement ADR);
- favorable prices for customs services.
The cost of registration and customs clearance is determined individually. You can order a personal estimate right now, by calling 044 333-32-28.