The logistics company Corcel was based in located in Kharkov, Ukraine. Since 2008 we carry through all the processes related to international carriage of goods between the EU and Ukraine.
Of course, an important part of the import, export and transit is a customs clearance. Our extensive experience in customs clearance allows to prepare all the documents correctly and to pass the procedure painless for the customer.
Customs services from Corcel include:
- Advising clients on customs regimes, documents and payments in Ukraine;
- ] Selecting the most suitable customs regime, selection codes UKTZED (goods classificatory);
- Preliminary estimates;
- Preparation of documents for customs clearance in the modes of:
- Obtaining the necessary permits from government bodies and institutions in advance;
- Communication with Ukrainian customs bodies.
Since 2008, the company has gained a considerable experience in customs clearance.
The Corcel – is Ukrainian company, we understand Ukrainian peculiarities and take them into consideration for the reasons of the customs clearance of goods.
Transportation of goods from Europe to Ukraine (and from Ukraine to Europe) is inseparable from the interaction with the customs authorities. The specifics of these bodies and the constant changes of practice for determining the customs value, as well as the documentation requirements for the cargo require continuous overlooking changes.
Due to the fact that our trucks run regularly between Ukraine and the EU, we “keep abreast” in the field of customs clearance. Corcel’s customs brokers ensure optimal and planned customs clearance of goods in Ukraine, as well as Europe (especially in Poland, Spain, Germany).
We provide customs clearance services as part of the services for the transportation “turnkey”, as well as a separate service. If you need customs clearance only – our brokers will accompany this process.
Customs clearance is safe with us because:
- Our customs brokers are constantly working with the freight flow transported for our customers (more than 80 trucks continuously deliver their cargo from Europe to Ukraine);
- We understand the specifics of documentation in Ukraine and the EU;
- Our own consolidation warehouses are located in Spain and Poland, so when transporting cargoes all documents for customs clearance will be prepared appropriately;
- Customs clearance will be completely taken over by our specialists;
- Experience of transport between the EU and Ukraine will help keep all documentation in strict accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the EU and Ukraine.
We will do our best and issues of customs clearance will not bring you any confusions.
Questions or concerns?
What is the price of customs clearance?
We do not publish price list so as not to mislead customers. The price of customs clearance depends on many elements: the category of the goods and the presence of special permits, the declared customs value, country of origin, weight and other parameters.
Please contact us via email email@example.com or phone numbers/skype listed in Contacts.
We’ll estimate preliminary the cost of customs clearance of your goods for free; then we will tell you the final cost or estimated (if the goods are specific and / or there are risks of the customs value, or obtaining permits is required).
What documents are required for customs clearance in Ukraine?
Key documents during customs clearance:
- Foreign economic agreement (contract) or other document confirming the goods belonging to the sender / recipient;
- Invoice (invoice);
- Of shipping documentation for moving cargo cars (CMR, Carnet TIR);
- Approvals related to non-tariff regulation (certificates, declaration of conformity etc.).
Where is the Corcel located?
The company headquarters – Kharkiv, pr. Moscow, 199 / D5, Ukraine, 61037.
Office in Kiev – Moscow Ave., 6, office 503.
Office in Dnipropetrovsk – st. Shirshov, 18, office 302.
We serve companies from different countries.
We have established cooperation with customers from different regions and guarantee you a comfortable communication and cooperation.