A full list is presented in the international agreement controlling the international delivery of dangerous goods, ADR (short for “European Agreement on Transport of Dangerous Goods on Road”). The Russian-language documents also contain the abbreviation ADR (“Road Transport of Dangerous Goods”).
Features of ADR cargo transportation
Considering that the main consumers of these products are manufactures and enterprises with continental locations, most often automobiles are used to deliver dangerous goods. Sea and air transportation are less commonly used.
International delivery of dangerous goods involves:
- execution of permits from all countries on the territory of which delivery is carried out;
- determination of the optimal route, as far as possible from the populated areas and areas of value (reserves, attractions);
- compliance with the speed limit;
- coordination of the route with the Ministry of Internal Affairs under conditions of increased danger (mountain road, snowfall, etc.);
- the presence of the accompanying vehicle for the convoy of more than three vehicles with ADR-loads.
- Advise on the rules of transportation of dangerous goods;
- Insure dangerous goods;
- Carry ADR goods from / to Ukraine;
- Provide customs clearance.
The company “Corcel” guarantees strict compliance with the rules of transportation, as well as the use of special vehicles that guarantee the integrity of the cargo and the safety of the environment.
Questions or concerns?
How to find out the price for delivery of dangerous goods from/to Ukraine?
Please mail us at email@example.com or call using phone numbers or Skype form Contacts. Also, the price of delivery can be found with “Request a Quote” button.
We’ll do our best to answer precisely and quickly.
Offices in Ukraine
Is the Corcel a Ukrainian company?
Yes, the Corcel is a Ukrainian-based logistics company, founded in 2008, our core competence – International transportation and logistics.
The Corcel is a member of the European Business Association (EBA) and the Association of International Road Carriers of Ukraine.
Do you advise on labeling the goods?
Yes of course. Our experts will help you in all matters related to carriage of dangerous goods, including the issues of labeling and the relevant requirements of the EU.