We provide international road transportation of wine and spirits (alcoholic products) from Europe to Ukraine (and vice versa)
Сorсel company has extensive experience in international road transportations of alcoholic beverages. During alcoholic beverages delivery it is important to pay attention to several important points:
- transporting temperature rate should generally be in the range between 11-12 ° C;
- securing of cargo inside the truck should be based on the type of alcohol and the type of packaging;
- sunlight is not desirable for this type of cargo;
- customs clearance for import-export has a lot of nuances and characteristics, compliance with which is very important for transportation.
You can find below detailed information about cargo transportation of alcoholic beverages.
Transportation of wine and spirits to Ukraine “turnkey”
- Packaging and securing of the cargo into a truck;
- Customs clearance and issuing of all documentation at the relevant authorities;
- Transportation of goods in compliance with all rules and regulations;
- Storage of cargo at our warehouses;
- Insurance of goods;
- Cargo tracking using GPS.
Certain temperature is observed at any stage of the transportation process.
Questions or concerns?
How to get shipping cost of alcohol products from the EU?
To calculate the cost of transportation, we need to know the following parameters:
- Name of product;
- The price indicated in the invoice;
- Gross weight;
- Coordinates of places of loading and unloading.
Send your request to our mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the phone numbers that are listed in the Contacts section. Our team will be glad to contact you to clarify all the details.
What types of packing used for transportation of alcoholic beverages?
Such types of alcohol as wine, vodka, brandy, beer, liquor may be carried out in the bagged and not bagged form (liquid cargo).
Alcohol in glass containers are generally transported in cartons or in boxes with special sockets.
For the transport of alcohol in non-bagged form (liquid cargo), tanks with thermal insulation are often used.
What are the main requirements to the fastening of the goods into the vehicle and to cargo transportation?
When transporting alcoholic beverages we take into account the height of the stacking. This information must be specified on the boxes or drawers. All items should be secured by means of belts.
Since our team has extensive experience in transportation of alcoholic products, we focus on the blackout. Direct sunlight should not fall on the products, it is especially important if the containers are transparent. It is also important to exclude the possibility of alcohol beverages and frozen products in the same vehicle. This may lead to beverage supercooling. We maintain our vehicles in order, which makes impossible different smells to penetrate into the cargo.
Warehousing services when alcohol transportations?
Yes, Corcel company has its own warehouses on the territory of the EU. If necessary, we can provide services of storage on any of the warehouses in the EU, as well as in Ukraine.
Our warehouses meet all sanitary standards. We also observe the specified temperature range.
Which vehicle is the most optimal for the transportation of alcohol?
If we talk about the liquid cargo, the most suitable type of a vehicle is a reefer.
Logistics company Corcel has its own refrigerated trucks equipped with a self-maintain temperature mode system.
What is the cold chain?
Cold chain is a whole system, which operates in all phases of the transportation process. The main task of the system is to provide a predetermined temperature setting at each stage. In the hot season the transportation of cargoes from Europe to Ukraine requires using of cold chain system.
Corcel company can provide its customers with data on temperature conditions at any stage of transportation.
What documents are required for the import of alcoholic beverages?
- 2203 00 – beer from malt;
- 2204 – grape wines;
- 2205 – vermouth;
- 2208 – alcoholic beverages with an alcohol concentration of less than 80% (whiskey, rum, gin, vodka, liqueurs, etc.).
Necessary documents for the import of alcoholic beverages in Ukraine:
- License for the import of alcoholic beverages
- Certificate of conformity
- Conclusion Sanitary and Epidemiological Service (SES)
- Excise stamps
- Certificate of origin
Is the Corcel a Ukrainian company?
Yes, Corcel was founded in 2008 in Kharkov. Registration documents.
We specialize in international cargo transportation by road.
We are the member of the European Business Association (EBA) and the Association of International Road Carriers of Ukraine (AsMAP).
Where is Corcel office located?
Kharkiv, pr. Moscow, 199 / D5, Ukraine, 61037.
Kiev – Moscow Ave., 6, office 503.
Dnepropetrovsk – Str. Shirshov, 18, office 302.
Also, we have a permanent office in Spain.
We are working on providing convenient format of communication with all our clients
In 2015, logistics company Corcel was certified according to ISO 9001: 2008. The certificate can be found here.
Work in such a system enables us to provide high quality services, as well as control the transport process at every stage.
How many people work in Corcel?
In 2016, our team exceed 80 persons.
What competitive advantages does Corcel have?
- Experience since 2008;
- Own fleet of vehicles (more than 80 trucks of Euro-5 standard);
- Own warehouses in the EU (two warehouses are in Spain, one in Poland and one in Italy).
In view of Ukrainian origin:
- We know business conditions in Ukraine
- We know all the nuances of customs clearance in Ukraine
- We can provide reasonable price
- We offer optimal logistic solutions for each individual transportation project
- We are able to make decisions quickly, because we do not need to negotiate the details with the foreign office
All this gives us an opportunity to make transportation of alcoholic products from Europe to Ukraine on time and at reasonable rates.
Moreover, we guarantee delivery of alcoholic products under the terms of the logistics outsourcing.