DETAILS OF THE PROJECT
We maintained transportation of melamine films from Spain to Ukraine
Project implementation period: 6-18 May 2016
Route: Spain (Curtis) – Orzhev (Rivne region)
Type of cargo: Film for laminating
Weight of cargo: 9.5 tons
Number of units: 9 pallets
Type of vehicle: car (tent)
Regularity of dispatch: by request
Necessary services from our side
Customer required transportation services under the terms of logistics outsourcing (turnkey):
- selection and submission of a suitable vehicle;
- packing and loading;
- selection of the optimal route;
- preparation of documentation for customs clearance;
- Customs clearance;
- Express delivery.
What we`ve done
Corcel team has extensive experience with modular cargoes. Our customers often requests us to deliver cargo by road, because in this way you can significantly reduce the logistics component. Corcel permanently provides truck runs from Europe (including Spain), to Ukraine (and vice versa).
For transportation of melamine films:
- we chose the most suitable truck run for our customer;
- we worked on the most optimal route together with our driver;
- we provided the necessary packaging and loading into a vehicle.
When transporting the melamine films we used pallets of non-standard size (2.54 m. * 1.28 m.).
Our driver checked the cargo to be securely fastened, taking into account all safety regulations relating to axle loads.
Logistical maintenance of the project “turnkey” means involvement into all stages of the process to ensure transportation of all phases of the transportation process – the supply of the vehicle, the correct placement of the load into the car, customs clearance, and transportation.
Our team carefully prepared all the necessary documents for customs clearance in advance. This is very important, since the delay in the customs clearance of one of the modular cargoes may delay the entire truck. For customs clearance of the melamine films we prepared:
- export declaration EX-1;
- certificate of origin EUR-1.
Specification of the transportation:
- The customer wanted to carry the goods as a consolidated cargo;
- Delivery was provided on “turnkey” conditions;
- Corcel provided its own truck (with a tent);
- Special pallets for goods have been prepared;
- EX-1 and EUR-1 certificates were prepared.
Corcel has successfully maintained delivery of melamine films, observing all the terms of delivery.
Please contact Corcel, if you are interested in transportation of your goods in groupage (one-time or on a regular basis) by the phone number or to firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype.
You can send a request to our mailbox email@example.com or call the phone numbers that are listed at our website.
You can also use the “Request a Rate” button and we will send you our proposal.