Today, cargo deliveries cover almost all areas of production, including the production of weapons and ammunition (cartridges, shells, etc.), their storage and sale.
International transportation of ammunition is a very important process, because the ammunition belongs to dangerous goods ADR (1 class of danger) – the transportation requires a special license. Organization of each stage of the process should be based on the rules of transportation of dangerous goods.
International transportation of ammunition and hazardous substances includes delivery of:
- ammunition and different explosive means (caps, safety fuses, etc.), explosive primers;
- explosives and device explosives, models of explosive devices;
- mines and other explosive ordnance, including detonators, fuses, explosive substances;
- gas canisters and cartridges;
- flammable liquids (gasoline, kerosene, liquefied gas, alcohol, ethanol, etc.);
- grenades of all kinds, including tear gas grenades;
- detonators and fuses;
- smoke grenades, cartridges;
- flammable matches;
- flares and other pyrotechnics;
- fireworks, equipment for fireworks, flares of all kinds;
- alcoholic drinks which contain more than 70% alcohol;
- security suitcases with self-destruction.
Transportation of ammunition can be performed with any mode of transport, but, mostly, Corcel`s customers order transportation of weapons and ammunition by road. Thus it is possible to reduce the logistic component, as well as to deliver the goods “door to door”.
Logistics company Corcel has extensive experience in the international transportation of weapons and ammunition.
The most important moments of the international transportation of dangerous goods (ammunition, weapons) are the following:
- First, you need to choose the right vehicle. The truck must be fully functional, there should be no delays and stopovers. It is best to carry the ammunition in an awning car, so the shipment should be securely protected from any weather conditions. It is equally important not to overload the vehicle, as in the case of an accident, damage to people and the environment may be occurred.
- Transportation route should be carefully considered, there should be no obstacles in transit.
- Particular attention should be paid to securing cargo inside the car. Weapons, ammunition, shells must be carefully packed. Tara, in which the load is placed, should be positioned inside the car so as to avoid a collision during transportation process.
- If necessary Corcel professionals can prepare the appropriate packaging, mark the goods in accordance with the Rules of transportation of dangerous goods. Also, the vehicle must be equipped with a special sign according to the Rules of the road.
- Preparation of documents for customs clearance is carried out in accordance with the contract of export / import of goods. Documents must be properly drafted, since customs officials will scrutinize all the documents required for the transportation of dangerous goods.
- Delivery of dangerous goods (weapons and ammunition) can produce only a specially trained driver, who was instructed and has an ADR – certificate. To the basic rules that must be followed in the way, applies a ban on smoking near the cars, a ban on parking near a tree during a thunderstorm, etc. Also a working fire extinguisher must be in the car.
- If necessary, logistics company Corcel may also provide an opportunity for the storage of goods at the warehouses in Europe (Spain, Italy, Poland).
International transportation of arms and ammunition (cartridges, shells, etc.) to / from Ukraine requires a license for the transport of dangerous goods.
Our company has the license. Therefore, we provide transportation from Ukraine cartridges to Europe (and from Europe to Ukraine) without the involvement of intermediaries with high reliability. Other documents of our company are available by the link.
We deliver weapons and ammunition to/from:
- Czech Republic
- The UK
- Ukraine (country of the Corcel’s head office)
We guarantee timely delivery of dangerous goods at a competitive rate and in absolute safety.
Send your inquiry to our mailbox email@example.com or call the numbers that are listed on our website.
Corcel`s team is ready to provide you with all the necessary information concerning transportation of dangerous goods.