International transportations today are mainly carried out with the use of pallets.
Pallets are designed to move loads with a forklift.
The use of pallets allows to form large transport units and to use warehouse space for storage efficiently.
Types of pallets:
- open pallets (Euro pallet);
- block pallets;
- longitudinal pallets;
- closed pallets;
- roller pallets.
Pallets can also be wooden, plastic and metal.
Corcel`s customers often order transportation of pallets directly from Ukraine to Europe as the cost of production of pallets in Ukraine is lower and the quality is high.
In addition, many companies order carriage of used pallets from Ukraine to Europe.
When you order a car with a capacity of 35m3 we can carry 260 pallets.
Within the framework of the organization of such transportation, we provide the following services:
- preparation of the vehicle (ventilation, treatment of the surface of the van);
- preparation of commodity-accompanying documents;
- assistance in issuing the necessary permits;
- customs clearance;
- express delivery;
- warehousing if necessary.
The main points to pay attention during the international transportation of pallets are:
- Van of a vehicle shall be pre-prepared, ventilated and dry when it comes to the transport of wooden pallets over long distances.
- Preparation of inventory documentation requires attention to each type of a document. Standard document for the carriage of goods is a certificate of origin (EUR1), waybill CMR, certificates of quality.
- When you export wooden pallets to the EU countries, a phytosanitary certificate is necessarily required. When you export a metal or plastic pallets phytosanitary certificate is not required.
- HS Code of standard wooden pallets – 4415202000.
Corcel`s team of brokers has extensive experience in dealing with the necessary permissions for export of pallet with the relevant authorities.
Our experts will help customers to get quickly the necessary certificates for export.
We also recommend our customers to become familiar with the requirements of legislation of the countries in which you plan to export pallets.
If necessary Corcel enables storage of pallets in their warehouses in Europe – in Spain, Italy and Poland.
We deliver pallets from Ukraine to the European countries
- Czech Republic
- The UK
- Ukraine (country of the Corcel’s head office)
If you are interested in shipping of pallets from Ukraine to the European Union, please contact Corcel.
Our team is ready to give you all the information regarding the transportation of pallets.
Send your inquiry to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call numbers that are listed on our website.
We will carry out the transportation of your goods on time and at a competitive price.