Transportations of clothing with the development of the fashion industry are increasingly in demand among Corcel customers.
Major producers of various clothing brands are located in Europe, so most of our customers order clothes transportation from Europe to Ukraine.
The process of clothing transportation has its own characteristics and nuances, the observance of which is necessary for the successful implementation of transportations. The Corcel company has extensive experience in the international transportations of clothing.
Such type of product can be delivered to Ukraine by different modes of transport:
- by air;
- by road;
- by sea.
Each mode of transport has its own strengths and weaknesses. If time of delivery is the most important for a customer, then the goods should be delivered by air. The cheapest was is shipping by sea. Thus it is possible to deliver large quantities of goods at a low cost, but the delivery time will be several times higher.
More often our customers choose road transportation.
Shipping cost is low, delivery time is much less than for the carriage by sea. In addition, we can deliver the goods “door-to-door” by road.
The main countries exporting clothing to Ukraine:
Our experts will provide for the carriage of clothes a number of services:
- development of the transportation route;
- vehicle preparation;
- product labeling;
- preparation of shipping documentation;
- customs clearance;
- express delivery;
- warehousing company Corcel if necessary.
The main points on which attention should be paid within the carriage of clothing:
- The truck should be clean and dry, there should be no foreign odors inside;
- It is necessary to isolate the cargo from the direct sunlight;
- Customs clearance of clothing in Ukraine has a number of features;
- Importing clothes to Ukraine requires the passage of sanitary and epidemiological expertise;
- Many brands are registered trademarks as objects of intellectual property, so it is worth paying attention to the fact that for the movement of such goods required permission of the owner of trade mark may be needed.
Our team of brokers has extensive experience in apparel imports from Europe to Ukraine. To successfully perform customs clearance, it is necessary to know some nuances
Clothing is divided into 2 different classification groups:
1. Knitted clothing and clothing accessories (UKTZED code 61), this includes hand-knitted products;
2. Not knitted garments and clothing accessories (code UKTZED 62).
Children’s clothing is imported under customs codes UKTZED 6111 and UKTZED 6209.
A clear definition of the customs code will enable to determine in advance the size of the customs duty.
We deliver from/to
- Czech Republic
- The UK
- Ukraine (country of the Corcel’s head office)
We guarantee timely delivery of your goods at a competitive price.
Our team is ready to provide you with all the information about the type of transportation you are interested in.
Send your inquiry to our mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org or call numbers that are listed on our website.